Hello Ladies and Gents!
The creation of this blog all started when I had a dream. I was sound asleep and Viola!!! It came to me that I should talk about what I know in FinTech (Financial Technology). For those who don't know what FinTech means it's, "An economic industry composed of companies that use technology to make financial services more efficient. Financial technology companies are generally startups founded with the purpose of disrupting incumbent financial systems and corporations that rely less on software." I will talk more so about the Merchant Services side of things and how the technology is advancing at a rapid pace. I will also showcase and highlight Women and Minorities in the industry, maybe this will inspire someone to get in the industry! Stayed tuned as this blog will be informative, inspirational, and most of all funny! So sit back, we are on this ride together. I hope this will be informative for you as it is for me.
Peace!
No comments:
Post a Comment